Senior Blockchain Developer
Apply for a position at Linum Labs as a Blockchain Developer
Linum Labs is looking for senior blockchain developers to join our team as we grow our research & development department, where developers work on building decentralized products for a global client base and blockchain community as well as our in house projects.
The successful candidate will be a driven, disciplined developer with excellent communication skills, is experienced in open source development as well as having past experience in smart contract development. Protocol development experience would be beneficial.
- As a senior developer, you will be required to take integral roles in the creation and execution of our upcoming products as well as potentially take a leading role on individual products.
- In addition to this you will play an active role in researching developing tech in the blockchain space.
- You should have a high energy, service-oriented, friendly, professional disposition. Your role as a developer at Linum Labs will require both engagement with the blockchain & Ethereum community, as well as being an active voice within the team.
- You will be able to self manage tasks, expectations and schedules in a remote environment.
- This job is all about building decentralized and secure products so that ordinary people can use Ethereum on a day-to-day basis and gain real value from doing so.
- Utilizing Solidity to create a system of smart contracts to integrate into existing infrastructure for example access control systems, point of sales systems etc.
- Work with a team of developers to produce both the backend smart contract system as well as the front end integration for a seamless user experience.
- Familiar with object-orientated languages like C, C++, C#. Experience with Java, Python or LLL also acceptable here.
- Experienced in open source development, preferably on blockchain related projects.
- Familiar with web app frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
- A degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other relevant subject.
- Experience working with blockchain technology, decentralized systems and public-private key infrastructure.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills, being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level to a diverse, mostly remote team.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and explain them to non-technical trainees.
- Flexible – ability to adapt to changing markets, customers and company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities.
- Can perform day-to-day work, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal supervision.
- Passion and enthusiasm for blockchain and the decentralization of services.