Apply for a position at Linum Labs as an Operations Manager
The Operations Manager will be acting as a first point of contact to the company, becoming fully integrated in all of the business operations and departments, primarily engaging with company executives.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours and engagements
- Work from anywhere – we work in a decentralized team, remotely, from all over the globe.
- Paid travel opportunities across Europe, Africa and America
- Become part of an incredible, experienced, decentralized and digital team
- Join a network of entrepreneurs, experts and scientists.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
A good cover letter, clean CV and a portfolio of your work are required for your application to be considered.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and calendars
- Organising meetings and appointments
- Controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Company admin, printing, filing and sending documents
- Issuing invoices and quotes to clients
- Collecting receipts and assisting in bookkeeping
- Running errands for the company
- Attention to detail is incredibly important
- Familiar with the entire Google Suite
- Diligent and capable of working independently
- Organized and capable
- Able to figure shit out, competent
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor
- Strong social skills
- Capable of working in a team and working remotely
- Interested in emerging and disruptive technology
- Technologically competent and familiar with online tools
- Matric degree
- Has own laptop and stable wifi connection
Preferred but optional
- Previous experience as a PA
- Passionate about Blockchain technology